+1 to full text email and RSS notifications for handbook updates and mod queue updates WAS:Re: [documentation] Role Based User Handbooks

Roland Bryght Tanglao roland at bryght.com
Fri Jan 13 06:16:39 UTC 2006

IF we had this, I am sure updating documentation would happen much
more often because then people could  monitor updates via their fav
medium whether it be RSS or email which unfortunately isn't so at the
moment.

Cheers!
--
...Roland Tanglao, Chief Blogging Officer, Bryght, www.bryght.com
HOSTED 'Web 2.0' websites for organizations and communities