[documentation] welcome to drupal introduction help

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Jan 14 11:26:00 UTC 2006

Hello

Every time when I set up a new dupal site, that rather unfriendly front-page
help struck me.
I therefore made a patch to move this into the help hooks so that the doc team
can change this in that *shazam, here is your most coolio drupal site ever.
here are some hints to get going quick.* text we very much need.

I also decided to render that same text as the first paragraph on
"admin/help".

Please comment on that issue.

Please tell me if I am correct when I state that the scripts we use to sync
handbooks <> modle help can handle the admin/help#introduction in the
help_system hook.

Ber

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc