Making handbook editable by all (was Re: [documentation] the documentation site...<snip>)

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Jan 14 11:34:03 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 14 januari 2006 11:10, schreef Dries Buytaert:
> I just gave authenticated users the 'maintain book' permission on
> http://scratch.drupal.org/.  Does that have the desired effect?  If
> so, I'll carry over the setting to drupal.org.  Anything else you
> want to try or change?  Let me know.

It has the desired effect. I tested as scratch and as me. It works the way we
used to have it, long ago, it seems.

The log on unpublished handbook pages is rendered fubar, though, but that
afaiks is a bug in book, rather. that log feature is useless ;). out of scope
for now, though, just a note.

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc