[documentation] Books About Drupal

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Sun Jan 15 02:11:13 UTC 2006

On 14 Jan 2006, at 06:07, Charlie Lowe wrote:
> http://drupal.org/node/13925
>
> Perhaps we need a Drupal publications page rather than a reviews page.
> List books at the top first, then articles and reviews underneath.

What about having a 'Publications' section in the 'About' handbook,
under which we have a books page and an articles page.

The articles page can be divided into print and web articles.

I think we should restrict this into purely books and articles
specifically about Drupal, stuff like this:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/build-online-community-drupal
http://maczealots.com/tutorials/drupal/

> And probably not buried in the Marketing section, although I'm not
> sure where I would put it.

I think the Marketing handbook should be reserved for graphics and
designs of reusable marketing materials, and a contact point for
publications that want to feature a Drupal article or put together a
book.

On 14 Jan 2006, at 07:10, Karthik wrote:
> A link to a publications section on the support page [
> http://drupal.org/support ] would be useful and very visible.

Great idea.

Best regards,

Robert