[documentation] Call for help: 160 links to be added to project pages and module help pages

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Tue Jan 17 06:31:38 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 January 2006 22:05, Kieran Lal wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2006, at 9:44 PM, Jason Flatt wrote:
> > On Monday 16 January 2006 13:27, Charlie Lowe wrote:
> >> - users should finish reading through the list of what they can do in
> >> their site before encountering a link which takes them out of
> >> their site
> >> back to drupal.org for additional information.
> >
> > Aren't all links on drupal.org?
>
> No, they are the administer >> help >> modulename on your Drupal
> site, as well as http://drupal.org/handbook/modules on Drupal.org.
> This administration help pages does double duty.

Interesting.  All of the modules I looked at, which was only the first three
or four of both Drupal and contrib, either have no links in the "You can"
list, or link beck to drupal.org itself.  The BitTorrent [0] and BuddyList
[1] modules are good examples.  Of course, I get Access Denied messages when
I click on those links.  Maybe I'm missing something.  Are these pages
supposed to be installed locally?

[0] http://drupal.org/handbook/modules/bittorrent
[1] http://drupal.org/handbook/modules/buddylist

--