[documentation] Related modules on project page description for now

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue Jan 17 07:32:18 UTC 2006

I removed related modules from the Event description -- http://
drupal.org/handbook/modules/event. It listed eventfinder, volunteer,
and RSVP, but missed Chad's new signup module. And isn't there an
invite something or other? In any case, I believe we had said that
those things should be ideally eventually done automatically through
project module/tagging etc.

For now, I updated the event project page to link to those modules,
as well as put in the link to the documentation page. See http://
drupal.org/project/event

Of course, the opening line of the description still reads "This is a
simple module to keep track of events ..." which always seems funny
to me given the extreme complexity of event :P

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595