[documentation] Help w/ drawing a tree

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Jan 19 03:29:29 UTC 2006

On 18-Jan-06, at 4:12 PM, Laura Scott wrote:

> Kieran Lal wrote:
>> On Jan 18, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>>> Kobus & Russell gave back my faith in this list.
>> If you are looking for faith, here's evidence that hundreds of
>> people people who are helped by the docs team work every day:
>> http://drupal.org/handbook/most-popular-pages
>>
>> Here's a list of recent contributions http://drupal.org/handbook/
>> updates
> Just the other day I was made aware that the names on the handbook
> updates page are not of authors of the pages, but of the people who
> approved the pages for publication.

You are correct -- the handbook updates page column should list "Last
edited by" or "Last revised by". Remember, this is a custom coded page.

> (Who wrote what remains a mystery.)

Not quite a mystery....I can see on your user track page (http://
drupal.org/user/18973/track) which books you have authored (not
approved -- authored). The updates page does *not* edit the original
ownership of the page -- the book contributors page lists pages that
people have *authored* -- see http://drupal.org/node/14205 -- which
should be the complete list.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595