[documentation] A suggestion to improve drupal.org handbooks

gunnar gunnar at langemark.com
Thu Jan 19 19:20:57 UTC 2006

Laura - that (below) was exactly my point in my previous post.
A standard structure (maybe just guidelines) would help developers document
their modules. Also other document writers might have a better chance of
stepping in and "filling in the blanks".

So  - maybe not for now but for later - should we try and decide on a format?

best
Gunnar