[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 8 00:17:30 UTC 2008

This is a fine, fine idea. Can we call it something other than "Contributing
to Drupal" though? I think a whole bunch of people don't associate bug
reports, providing support etc. with contributing, and will associate this
section just with developing/theming (and maybe donations). "Getting the
most out of Drupal" or something else might work better to pull people in.

The actual idea, sections, organisation looks great to me, excuse the shed
painting.

Nat