[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Jacob Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 01:59:13 UTC 2008

Fantastic! Thanks Mike for your work typing this up and taking part in the
discussion today! It was nothing short of amazing working with you guys. I'm
very glad that "Get an Account" and "Talk with the Community" (nice renaming
btw) both made it in. I look forward to seeing this really take off and
helping in any way that I can!

Cheers!
Jake