[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Jacob Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:40:28 UTC 2008

What would you all think of creating a "Doc Team Support" page somewheres
stating that we're available on IRC at #drupal-docs and we will meet at
posted times for flowing (as opposed to mailing list / broken) discussion?
(Wed-Thurs evenings at 5-7pm Eastern time work all the time for everyone or
at least majority of people?) I think it might be nice to have a set time
every week or other week that we meet to discuss this. More organization
(but not too much) I believe would help with getting all of these
substantial changes underway.

Jake