[documentation] Docs Team meetings/group was: Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Jacob Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:42:48 UTC 2008

In suggesting this, I was going off of one persons input and my thinking
immediately led me to assume something. Sorry if this was confusing. I do
think it would be nice to have a regular time to meet up in IRC though. It
is a lot of information to take in for multiple sources and I feel it would
be beneficial to have some sort of organization in that which is why I
suggested the set time every (other) week (or month)... However, I do think
Addi's idea of determining a fresh time each month could be enough. All I
need to know is when and I'll be there. I'm just grateful that I have the
opportunity to help make a difference so thank you all for helping provide
that experience!

Jake