[documentation] Docs Team meetings/group was: Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Tue Mar 18 23:28:33 UTC 2008

On Mar 18, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Steven Peck wrote:

> I do not have the bandwidth for another groups site.  I will also note
> that I am never available at 5PM eastern time at any point during the
> work week.

I'd say general concensus at this point is "No" to a new groups site,
so I think we're fine there.

As for the meeting time, can you propose another time that you could
attend that is within the next week or so? I'm not partial to a
weeknight but no one else has proposed anything else in response to my
initial query and if we are doing this we should give people at least
a day or two's notice.

- Addi