[documentation] Docs Team meetings/group was: Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Wed Mar 19 21:28:40 UTC 2008

Just to be clear, I'm still planning to be online in #drupal-docs at 5
pm EST, tomorrow, Thursday March 20. I'd like to hash out the outline
that Mike started and that I futzed with for the new Contributing to
Drupal section. If folks can't meet online, if you could post your
thoughts to this list, that would be awesome.

If anyone would like to  additionally meet next week to continue the
discussion, I should be available for most standard North American
times most of the week. I'd like to begin building the book out next
weekend (March 26.)

- Addi