[documentation] Suggestions for re-documenting Drupal

Marjorie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 01:08:22 UTC 2008

apologies for bad descriptive term!

What's the best URL for continuing the conversation? Not quite sure where to
go. (email's easiest for me, if some other location, let me know.)

Honestly, I think the drop-down data entry form is a huge barrier to content
entry, and as you noted, especially for new content entry... but most
modules aren't in the documentation... so lots of room for new entries.
Also, seems many things will require new pages for v6 (or is that not
accurate?)

How does wikipedia handle spam? Honest question.

Margie