[documentation] Tag clouds and documentation

Patrick Teglia info at 33rdprime.com
Mon Sep 8 19:12:54 UTC 2008

I, for one, am hoping that faceted_search shows up in the redesign.

I have worked with it, and would say that it is, by far, the best way I have
seen to search through copious amount of content.  I am uncertain how it
performs however, and I am sure that will be a concern.

Also, can not Robert Douglass' Apache Solr integration work with
faceted_search, giving a fairly powerful overall search?

Another thing to keep in mind is that faceted_search works WITH taxonomy
terms, so a mix of being able to free-tag something, and use a faceted
search to retrieve it could be pretty useful.

Thanks,

Patrick Teglia
CrashTest_