[documentation] REMINDER: IRC meeting on Sept. 14

Joshua Brauer joshua at brauerranch.com
Sun Sep 14 13:51:42 UTC 2008

Today is a travel day so I'll be missing the meeting. Here are my votes:

1) Opening up doc to all... I have reservations about this but vote
that we should try it on a time-limited basis and see how it goes.

2) Required log notes field gets a No vote. While it would be handy to
have it remind us what is going on I think this would be outweighed by
the number of times that non-meaningful things get put in there just
because something has to be put in. As it is if I make several
successive edits on a page to accomplish a goal there may not be a
meaningful message on the second or third edits in rapid succession.

Joshua Brauer

Our lives as we lead them are passed on to others, whether in
physical or mental forms, tingeing all future lives together.
This should be enough for one who lives for truth and service
to his fellow passengers on the way. --- Luther Burbank