[documentation] Redesign discussion from docs point of view

Hilde Austlid zirvap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:55:22 UTC 2008

Hi!
There are a lot of interesting discussions going on right now about
the redesign of drupal.org. I'd like to do some brainstorming on the
redesign from a docs point of view: What do the doc team want from the
redesign? Do we want docs.drupal.org as a separate site? New
functionality? New ideas for navigation? What works well and
not-so-well in the current docs?

This discussion should be in a place where it's easy to find both for
doc team members and for the people doing the redesign. I suggest that
a discussion is started and cross posted in
http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-org-redesign-analysis and
http://groups.drupal.org/documentation-team. If we keep such
discussions on the mailing list, it's much harder to find and follow
for others.

Hilde
(zirvap)