[documentation] Getting involved sprint scheduling

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sun Sep 21 16:48:05 UTC 2008

Sorry about posting this late.

We'll go ahead and do two sprints this week to work on Getting
Involved (we'll coordinate and discuss in the #drupal-docs IRC channel
on the Freenode network):
Tuesday, Sept. 23 from 20:00 - 23:00 GMT (4pm - 7pm EDT)
Thursday, Sept 25 from 14:00 - 17:00 GMT (10am - 1pm EDT)

We will basically focus our time on fleshing out the contrib redesign
issues to identify where all of the "getting involved" docs are in the
exsting handbooks. We will also try to fill in gaps that we find and
finally, draft up the front page announcement about the new book. Feel
free to swing by #drupal-docs at any point during those windows to
help out for however long you happen to have available. Someone will
be in the channel to answer questions during those windows.

I'll post events on the group site later this evening.

- Addi (add1sun)