[documentation] Redesign discussion from docs point of view

Hilde Austlid zirvap at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:40:59 UTC 2008

Hi!

2008/9/17 Addison Berry <drupal at rocktreesky.com>:
> Perhaps we should create a
> doc-specific wiki page on the redesign group (which is easy to cross-post to
> the docs list)? Or should we have a discussion (like
> revive http://groups.drupal.org/node/10223) and then distill that
> conversation into a list that can be posted?

I think a discussion is better for brainstorming. From the wikis I've
started, I get the feeling that people are a lot more reluctant to
edit a wiki than to add a comment.

> Also, I would really, really encourage folks to work up some wireframes
> around the handbook
> (http://www.disambiguity.com/drupalorg-come-wireframe-with-me/), especially
> ones that include new feature ideas.

Very good point! I've thought a bit about navigation and about
multilanguage handbooks, I'll try to get some wireframes done this
weekend.

Hilde