[documentation] Which books/pages to restrict?

Wolf Zirbs wolf.zirbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:28:01 UTC 2008

It would be carefully to lock
"Terminology" http://drupal.org/node/937
and
"Common expressions & acronyms used on D.O."  http://drupal.org/node/302232
and ´
"Drupal Jargon"  http://drupal.org/node/122018
as for users, members, visitors can supply feedback
and we do not risk to have to much spam and breaking layout on those pages.

This because I suppose that the traffic on those reference will grow surely
and
also because the "Redesign-Team" will sure point a special attention to
propose
more accessibility to this kind of "Beginner Reference"

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Addison Berry <drupal at rocktreesky.com>wrote:

> Wheeee! Spamming the docs list today. :-)
>
> The move to open editing rights is going to be on us soon. The
> attendant issues are getting cleared up so once the Getting Involved
> book is done this weekend, we should turn our attention to preparing
> for opening edit rights.
>
> The last big task before we can is to identify what should be "locked"
> and only accessible to the docs team, and then change the input format
> for them.
>
> We have already talked about the Getting Started guide, but do we mean
> the whole book or just sections of it (like the version stuff and
> Features, mission, etc)? Are there other sections of the handbook we
> want to limit? I'd like to try to not limit very much stuff. The idea
> here is to let people help. :-) So, please respond with your thoughts
> so we can get a specific list of pages to locked.
>
> Thanks
> - Addi (add1sun)

Sincerely Best Regards
Wolf J. Zirbs

P.S.
You may contact me by Mobil - Handy
between 10am and 10pm Vienna Local Time (+43 676 9286735)