[documentation] info needed for installation guide

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Wed Aug 26 16:47:18 UTC 2009

kazar writes:

> In the installation guide, it would be helpful to know (in fact,
> it's pretty important to know) the difference between "standard" and
> "minimal

I've installed Drupal under both standard and minimal profiles, and
tried to take screenshots of the module and permissions screens for
each. The results are at:

   http://www.tgeller.com/temp/standard-vs-minimal/

That should provide a basis for writing about the two.

Unfortunately, the permissions screen for the minimal install didn't
appear -- I got the white screen of death.

Cheers,

---
           Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
              Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
     articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books