[documentation] Redefining the "docs team"

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Wed Jan 7 18:06:13 UTC 2009

Ok, so we define the "docs team" as anyone who actually contributed to
docs in some way. ;-) So if you want to be "on the team" you need to
edit/create docs. In that respect, this: http://drupal.org/node/14205
and this: http://drupal.org/node/263594, is our docs team. I've no
problem changing the wording of the profile linky.

On a side note, I'd like to just consolidate the "contributor" and
"editor" pages into one list. Having them separate isn't terribly
useful to me. We should also note that right now, the numbers printed
after the names of contributors are pretty much inaccurate and
useless, so I'd like to remove them. I think one page that lists
everyone (create and edit0 is fine. If we want a number for ranking,
we can use one number indicating the number of handbook pages
"touched," whether it be initial creation or editing, with only one
touch per page (as in, no "I made 5 minor edits to one page so I get 5
credits." - you just get 1 credit per page).

- Addi