[documentation] Redefining the "docs team"

Lynette esmerel at logrus.com
Wed Jan 7 19:34:48 UTC 2009

> touch per page (as in, no "I made 5 minor edits to one page so I get 5
> credits." - you just get 1 credit per page).

	Darnit, there goes my plan to take over the top spot on the list!

OK, really, I like it better because when I edit, I tend to make a
couple of changes, save it, make a couple more changes.. or I'll do
something dumb like screw up a hyperlink. So that means multiple edits.

I also agree with merging editor and contributor lists - there's been
plenty of times I've seen people go through and rewrite entire sections
of pages or add chunks (I know I have) and there's a point where that's
no longer 'editing', it's *contributing* new work. I've never made a new
page, but I've added paragraphs to pages. :) And anyone who really wants
to see the changes made can go look around and find them anyway.