[drupal-support] flexinode title field

Ross Kendall drupal at rosskendall.com
Sun Mar 20 18:32:46 UTC 2005

One way is to use the 'locale' module to 'translate' any strings that
you would like to change (in this case the 'title' field).

What I do for this kind of thing is create an 'en-gb' (british english)
translation, and use that to change any built in terms that I don't
like.  (you could also use 'en-us' (american english)).

Another way is to customise your template - but this would mean a bit of
programming.