[drupal-support] Simple List of modules

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Mar 20 22:23:10 UTC 2005

 I am looking for ways to automate some of the module
 installation that I am doing on several drupal sites.
 To that end, I am looking for a simple way to get a list
 of modules.

 I would like to go thru the list automatically with a program.
 And so, the list that I get at http://drupal.org/project/releases
 in not a good choice.

 I would like to get a list of all the tar files for 4.5.0
 Which I would like to feed to a program.

 Is there a way to go to the drupal site and just get an
 XML list or a plain text list of modules?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                            .