[support] Install script does not appear

Simon Swegles simon at swegles.com
Sun Feb 4 01:29:37 UTC 2007

Make certain your file permissions and ownership are set correctly.
Are you using FTP to upload the drupal files, or are you getting them
from shell? If FTP, are you uploading in ASCII or binary? Also if you
are using FTP, try creating the phpinfo file locally and using the same
method to upload it; then see if the phpinfo file works. Is "<?php" on
the first line of install.php, or is there content or blank space above it?

--
Simon Swegles
E-mail: simon at swegles.com
AIM/YIM/MSN: sinfieldfripp