[support] Install script does not appear

Kitt Hodsden kitt-drupal at hodsden.org
Sun Feb 4 23:47:46 UTC 2007

>         - AddType  test/html .shtml php

This probably should be both text/html as well as .php (missing the .).

Though, what I have is actually (YMMV) :

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3

Find your server's error logs and look to see if you're getting a PHP error.

An example of what you MIGHT see (but probably not for this file):

[Thu Feb  1 12:33:14 2007] [error] PHP Fatal error: ...

If you see this, what is the error?  Memory related?  Syntax error?

If that doesn't turn up anything, see if you can an error output to the browser.
Add this to the top of the install.php, after the <?php

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);

then reload the page.  What do you get?

Kitt.