[support] How to have format default to paragraph - tinyMCE

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:30:12 UTC 2007

You must either change the default input filter to full html, or else edit
the off-the-shelf default "filtered html" to include the basic tags users
create with tinyMCE.

If I understand your situation correctly, the content is getting filtered by
the default "filtered html" input filter.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar