[support] How to have format default to paragraph - tinyMCE

Martin Tomes lists at tomes.org
Tue Feb 20 08:49:49 UTC 2007

Victor Kane wrote:
> You must either change the default input filter to full html, or else
> edit the off-the-shelf default "filtered html" to include the basic tags
> users create with tinyMCE.
>
> If I understand your situation correctly, the content is getting
> filtered by the default "filtered html" input filter.

No, this is not what was meant. If you start typing in TinyMCE it does
not set that test in a paragraph tag, it leaves it without any
surrounding tag.  This causes me problems too, you have to type your
text and hit enter or you don't get a paragraph tag.

--
Martin Tomes
echo 'martin at tomes x org x uk'\
  | sed -e 's/ x /\./g' -e 's/ at /@/'