[support] How to have format default to paragraph - tinyMCE

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Feb 20 15:36:31 UTC 2007

> No, this is not what was meant. If you start typing in TinyMCE it does
> not set that test in a paragraph tag, it leaves it without any
> surrounding tag.  This causes me problems too, you have to type your
> text and hit enter or you don't get a paragraph tag.

I also had to go into Administer - Site configuration - Input formats and
configure my default of Full HTML. There's a section called Filters. I
upgraded my site from 4.7 to 5, and all those boxes were unchecked. I
checked the box for Line break converter, and that took care of it.

- jody
Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.