[support] How to have format default to paragraph - tinyMCE

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:06:00 UTC 2007

Right, we both needed to do that.
But what Martin is pointing out, is that when you start typing in a freshly
opened TinyMCE textarea, by default, no style is selected, so that I find
myself typing the first line, and then selecting "normal" or "paragraph".
That is a bother.

But even in filtered html, the <p> tag should not be filtered out, so I'm
not sure I understand the problem Martin is alluding to.