[support] cron job crashing server, and how many users is too many?

Grandmother Spider gs at grandmother-spider.com
Thu Feb 22 01:22:23 UTC 2007

> You can increase the memory_limit in the .htaccess file.  Add the
> following line at the bottom of the file to see if it helps.
>
> php_value memory_limit 128M

Is that wise?

BTW, when I ran the cron job by hand this morning it didn't throw the
memory error; it hasn't run successfully in some time, so perhaps it
was just backlogged?

Thanks everyone for the help.

Lynn S.

------
Mama, homeschooler, writer, activist, spinner & knitter
http://www.siprelle.com

NOTICE: The National Security Agency may have read this email without
warning, warrant, or notice.