[support] Book question

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri Jun 1 03:41:41 UTC 2007

Jason Flatt / 2007/05/31 / 06:43 PM wrote:

>I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for here (which is why I didn't
>respond sooner), but maybe some custom theming of book nodes will solve your
>problem:
>http://drupal.org/phptemplate
>http://drupal.org/node/11816

Oh, I am very sorry I wasn't able to explain.  When I create book, the
title of the child pages will be listed on the parent page.  For my
purpose, I need to be able to attach icons to each listings such as CD
jacket to each CD titles.  I have been looking around these subjects you
suggested but I haven't found the answer yet.  It is very unfortunate
that Book page title doesn't take HTML code.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>