[support] Have I planned this all wrong?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jun 1 14:44:17 UTC 2007

Yes, or pretty much anything you can think of. Lists of Poems that are
not published.   List of poems that are of category X.   Block
containing new poems that a user (or you) haven't read.

You define sort order,  filter criteria, who you want to be able to see
the list, etc. Which fields to include, which fields to sort on etc.

Dave