[support] Colapsable main menu revisited

krister at kristersplace.ws krister at kristersplace.ws
Sat Jun 2 10:48:13 UTC 2007

Hi to the list,
I'm sorry for taking up this problem again but i have tried to the best of my knowledge and
have yet to come up with a solution. What i want:
I would like to have a couple of colapsable menus one called "the person" where things like
"about me" and the intro page and things more related to me goes, and one entitled "the
business" where my business opportunities are listed. To avoid clutter on the front page,
however, i want to have only the top menu links visible and when clicking on those links, the
other menus will pop out, rather like the "administer" menu is built up, but i would like to avoid
page refreshes if this is possible.
How do i do this? I can make menu items with sub menu items colapsable, but not the main
menu, it seems.
Btw, i'm using Drupal 5.1. I think i need a sorta step-by-step guide to doing this, and as i'm a
non-programmer, i'd be thankful for tips on modules and/or other gizmos that would do the
trick.
And one more thing, do menus *have* to point to nodes?
/Krister