[support] A few problems: Node Reg and Cat

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Wed Jun 6 12:51:54 UTC 2007

Earnie Boyd / 2007/06/06 / 08:21 AM wrote:

>Taxonomy is one of the optional core modules available upon install.

Yes, I am using it a lot.  What I have been looking for is the access
control per user "Create Content".  TAC disables Taxonomy all together,
and tac_lite seems to work only on viewing, not on creating.

Ironically, I am thinking of deleting categories on the content type
which allows user to create.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>