[support] A few problems: Node Reg and Cat

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Jun 6 13:01:58 UTC 2007

I might be missing something obvious, but have you looked at using roles
to assign the rights to create different types of content -- these
rights are assigned to different roles via the node module. This does
not extend to users, although if you had an extreme case you could use a
blend of roles, cck for creating content types, Organic Groups to create
specific groups, and OG Content Type Admin to limit specific content
types to specific groups.

However, if I understand you correctly, roles should do it.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald