[support] Taxonomy access problem

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Jun 9 17:26:44 UTC 2007

I needed to hide Category assignment when user is creating a content.  I
installed Taxonomy Access Control module, which worked, but then
realized I have to have default Category assigned on these nodes, or
these user-created nodes get lost in the long list of contents list (I
much liked Joomla's content admin filter design).

So, I installed Taxonomy Default module, only to realize I, the admin
also loose access to Category assignment.  I disengaged Taxonomy Default
module from the module list, not really understanding what needs to be
done to uninstall, I found Taxonomy Access module no longer works.  No
matter what setting I change, the result is unaffected.

Something went wrong.  At this point, I am happy if Category assignment
fields disappeared from Create Content on users.  Any help would be very
much appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>