[support] Views, Book, Panel

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Mon Jun 11 04:48:52 UTC 2007

I am going to try to explain my problem as clear as possible, but I am
confusing myself here as well.

1) Is there any way to print block(s) into the content of a book page so
it appears above the book navigation?

2) I created a Panel page, but I can't find the way to Outline this page
to a book.  How can I do this?

3) I created a table view, which lists image nodes from 3 different
terms, those which are sorted by their terms.  However, I need to have
the name of the term as the section title at the beginning of each
sorted section, followed by <hr /> would be also nice.  Right now, I
have to print term names to each listed image node, which is very
annoying.  Any help would be appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>