[support] node creation problem for newbie...

will hall will at theicarusproject.net
Thu Jun 21 15:19:33 UTC 2007

thanks for reply. we can get images into posts and i've done it alot. we
have image assist installed and yes there is a little image button in
posting page for nodes. what seems to happen is that it just opens a new
window with the entire 'post new image' screen, with body, teaser,
publishing options etc right there, as if you were creating a whole new
node. confusing and not really what i need.

what i have been doing is just clicking the img button in fck, putting
in a url, width, position attributes and so it shows up in the text
editor in fck. way too many steps and i end up doing it several times to
get it right.

we need just a simple image association for posts that will allow
uploads and then drop the image into the teaser and the body, resized
and positioned automatically. are we not using the image assist mod
properly.

-- will