[support] Download list

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Thu Jun 21 17:56:30 UTC 2007

Let me first say that menu_per_role finally worked for me.  My login
problem seemed to be caused by image_assist and/or image_cache changing
directories around to 99/99.  I understand if uploaded files gets 99/99
but why it changes directories?  I am not a big fan of image_assist.  I
had to ask my ISP for chown 3 times in a row.

I have a new problem set needs to be tackled, and looking for suggestions.

Now I have menu_per_role in place, I need to create a private section
for my musicians to download music and music samples prior to following
shows.  The way I want is:

Title  |  PDF icon to _blank new window  |  MIDI/MP3 icon to _blank new window

I wish to do this per node for easy add/remove > list view, but _blank
needs to work from the view without going to each node.  I first tried
Asset module, but I don't think it's ready for prim time.  I am too noob
to understand Contemplate, which I want to learn but there isn't step-by-
step tutorial for Contemplate noob.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

P.S. I have been reading up on Theming guide, but boy, they seems to
assume you already know where these APIs are defined :-(

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>