[support] Block, themes and no set

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Sat Aug 2 22:41:17 UTC 2008

Hi all. I have a theme called zio2008 into my sites/all/themes directory.
In the template.php I have:

function zio2008_regions() {
return array(
    'right' => t('right2 sidebar'),
        'footer' => t('footer'),
  );
}

My problem is that when I go to admin/block section, for add a block to
the "right" section, and click on the zio2008 configuration link I
continue to see my default theme, and not "zio2008" theme. The problem
is the same for all other themes link (garland, pushbotton, etc);

Where is my error ?

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com