[support] getting blank pages randomly

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:01:17 UTC 2008

Drupal is throwing blank pages randomly.
Funnily this happens in one browser say firefox, but at the same time
doesn't happen in internet explorer.
It typically happens when i click on a ADD or an EDIT button (say add a view
or add a cck field or has even happened with "edit profile" in one computer
in my office - and when at the same time I tried edit profile in my comp -
it worked fine (but only in internet explorer)

I have done the follwing but to no avail
1. Increased memeory limit in php.ini first to 32M and finally even to 64M
2. Cleared cache database of Drupal  using Devel & ran corn (have done this
a number of times)
3. Cleared cache of my browsers (both ie and firefox)
4. I had removed most of the modules - save the very important ones like cck
and views.
5. Have even completely removed views and then reinstalled it
6. Have checked version of the few modules installed - all match with D5.1
that i am using

please help

geniekids