[support] Bad URL goes out to 100 people - Best Practice in the Wake

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:46:28 UTC 2008

You'll want to look into setting up 301 (permanent) redirect rules.
Assuming you are using Apache, you could probably add something like
"Redirect 301 /page. /page" to your .htaccess file.  However, I'm not sure
if any special considerations need to be taken to handle the period when
defining the redirect.