[support] Drupal permissions

KOBA | Hans Rossel info at koba.be
Wed Aug 20 09:57:45 UTC 2008

Ok, sorry, I did not have the first part of the thread anymore.

Some more ideas:
- Try to redo the backup with http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump.php
- Or another option as Victor proposed: if you have no command line access
check if your hosting company provides an interface for cronjobs, for
instance in cpanel this is a workaround to execute command line, just enter
mysqldump -u USERNAME --password=PASSWORD DBNAME > /home/backups/backup.sql
as a cron job an let cron run once. Make the directory backups first in your
filesystem in advance.
- Install Devel module with which you easily can clear the cache before you
backup and there is also a block available for checking the node_access
table for the node you are viewing. Though I'm not sure if these options are
included in the 4.7 version of Devel.
- Use your original database for both installations, so use the same
settings file, just to check if there are no differences in the files
(permissions, missing files during copying) that are causing the problems.
With the same database permissions should be ok, but you never know.

Good luck,

Hans