[support] Drupal permissions

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Aug 20 12:23:46 UTC 2008

KOBA | Hans Rossel wrote:
> Ok, sorry, I did not have the first part of the thread anymore.
>
> Some more ideas:
> - Try to redo the backup with http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump.php

THANKS!!!

BigDump worked, and not only that, as soon as I did the import the test
site began working correctly. I don't get "access denied" anymore.

Ok, now I'm curious, why did it work? Why do I have to copy the entire
database at once and why is it bad if I copy it in chunks?

Anyways, thank you very much. And thanks to everyone who chipped in to
help. I really appreciate your efforts. Now I will proceed with the
upgrade to Drupal 5.

Daniel.