[support] Taxonomy Access

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Thu Aug 21 10:31:39 UTC 2008

Nevermind!

Sorry for the spam. It never fails, spend 3 hours on a problem and the
moment you ask you find the answer. The problem was not with Taxonomy
Access at all. Drupal 5 has a new permissions "edit page content" and if
it is activated it supersedes whatever Taxonomy Access says and allows
the person to edit all pages regardless. It looks like if I just remove
this setting then everything works correctly. The Student role cannot
edit pages set to Teacher but they can still edit pages set to Student.

I just didn't realize how the two access modules played together.

Thanks.