[support] A list of available paid Drupal support packages for Drupal.org

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Fri Aug 22 07:56:18 UTC 2008

Hi, there a few companies that offer support for Drupal but they are not
mentioned at http://drupal.org/support.  I would like to add a section for
paid support, which is different than the section on "Professional services
and hosting" that is currently list on the page.

SpikeSource used to offer support for Drupal in their environment, but it's
hard to find on their site now.
Bryght has recently relaunched their hosting services:
http://support.bryght.com/
OpenLogic is offering support packages:
https://olex.openlogic.com/packages/drupal
Growing Venture Solutions (Greg Knaddision) offers support packages:
http://growingventuresolutions.com/about/services/drupal-support-and-training
OpenConcept also offers support: http://openconcept.ca/drupal_support

A lot of companies offer support as part of a site development package. I
think this is different, as you have to have a big initial capital commitent
to having a particular company build your site, but I would like to hear
your thoughts about whether Drupal consulting is considered support.  For
example: http://imagexmedia.com/support/purchasing-support-training

If you are aware of support packages for Drupal, or if you offer them,
please respond so we can get a full list of options available to Drupal
users.

I've also cross posted to the post-installation support forum here:
http://drupal.org/node/298497

Cheers,
Kieran

--
Drupal community adventure guide, Acquia Inc.
Drupal events, Drupal.org re-design