[support] A list of available paid Drupal support packages for Drupal.org

Zohar Stolar z.stolar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 04:30:13 UTC 2008

Linnovate has a support package, on a monthly base.

The minimal package is for 4 hours a months, and then it is obviously
expandable.

We usually make a distinction between "Support" and "Development", so
these 4 hours cannot be used for development of new features in a given
site, but they can be used for anything else, including CSS fixes,
building views, fixing bad-formatted content (tinymce is still
popular...) etc.